Social Media Guideline
Thank you for visiting our official account pages of interactive social media (including Facebook page, Twitter account, LinkedIn, and Tumblr, etc.; hereinafter referred to as "Account Pages"). In the Account Pages, we provide information about our company, products and services in addition to various topics about photovoltaics. To enable better communication, let us share with you our social media user guidelines in regards to management of the Account Pages.
1. Range of Application
These social media user guidelines apply to all users who visit, post or interact with other users on the Account Pages. Please be aware that, by visiting, posting or interacting with other users, you are agreeing to comply with all of the following Terms and Conditions.
2. Things You Definitely Shouldn't Do
Please do not post any of the topics below and thus enable all users to have a rich social media experience. We reserve all rights relating to the Account Pages, including the right to delete any postings, block user accounts, demand compensation or take other necessary measures if we have judged the content of the postings fall under the following items.
- Information that is not related to the purpose of the Account Pages.
- Information that abuses, slanders or threatens to abuse, slander the honor, credit or reputation, etc. of our company, other users or third parties.
- Information that infringes or threatens to infringe upon the rights of publicity, privacy, property or other personal rights of our company, other users or third parties.
- Information that infringes or threatens to infringe upon the copyrights, trademark rights, design rights or other intellectual property rights of our company, other users or third parties.
- Information that is not true or based on factual errors.
- Commercial information that is intended to introduce or advertise other users, third parties or non-related products or services.
- Information that is intended to support election campaigns, political activities or any other activities similar to the foregoing.
- Information that is intended to support religious groups' missionary activities, inducement activities or any other activities similar to the foregoing.
- Information that includes obscene, violent or discriminatory statements or any other infelicitous expressions.
- Information that causes overload on the site or the server of the Account Pages.
- Information that uploads software, etc. protected by copyrights, etc. without permission.
- Information that uploads files, etc. which include computer viruses.
- Information that is posted by an account holder who impersonates another individual.
- Information that violates laws, regulations, public order and morality.
- Any other inappropriate information based on Solar Frontier's sole discretion.
3. Our Reaction to Postings, Comments, Retweets, and Questions from Users
- We do not guarantee a response to all comments, etc. from users.
- We cannot answer questions about comments, etc. made by users.
- The Account Pages are operated by each social media service provider independently. We cannot answer any technical questions such as status of system operations, functions of software or applications of each social media.
4. Legal Disclaimer
- We provide official news and opinions through the press releases and announcements on the company's website. Any activities by Solar Frontier, its executives and employees on the Account Pages do not represent Solar Frontier's official position or opinion.
- We do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity, usefulness, legality, credibility or authenticity of the information provided by users and third parties to the Account Pages.
- We do not take any responsibility for the content of the comments, photos, movies, sounds, and music, etc. posted by users and other visitors of interactive social media.
- We do not take any responsibility for any inconvenience, damages or losses by using or not using information communicated through the Account Pages.
- We do not take any responsibility for any damages or losses of users or third parties caused through trouble arising between users, or between users and any third parties relating to the use of the Account Pages.
- We do not take any responsibility for any other inconvenience or trouble occurring with relation to the Account Pages.
- We may suspend the operation of the Account Pages without prior notice.
5. Handling of Intellectual Property Rights
- The copyrights of the content, except for the content violating section 2 above, belong to the users. However, after that content was shared on the Account Pages, we have the right to use (replicate, quote, excerpt, process, reproduce, distribute, publicly transmit, etc.) freely all or part of that content without any compensation and on a non-exclusive basis, and users shall be deemed to have consented to those activities.
- Please use (replicate, quote, excerpt, process, reproduce, distribute, publicly transmit, etc.) any of Solar Frontier's posted content only for personal purposes. Commercial use is not permitted without our prior consent.
6. Handling of Personal Information
7. Will these Guidelines be changed ?
From time to time, we may make changes to these guidelines without prior notice and the updated guidelines become effective when these are published on our company's website. Please check our guidelines on a regular basis.
8. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
If you would like to contact us about our company, products or services, etc., you can do so by calling:
Solar Frontier K.K.
Alternatively, you can reach us through our contact form.